Tamiya 47453 Volkswagen Flower Power 1/10 RC Kit, inc Jerry Can AU Stock Free AU Delivery
RC VOLKSWAGEN TYPE 2 (T1)
This TAMIYA R/C model assembly kit depicts the 1st-generation (T1) variant of the Volkswagen Type 2 van, which was introduced in 1950 and also known as the Volkswagen Bus to many of its legions of fans. For a limited time only, you can get your hands on this Peace and Love decorated version body that turns it into a veritable Hippy wagon! The R/C assembly kit is based upon the proven 2WD M-05 chassis.
• 1/10 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 426mm, width: 195mm, height: 177mm.
• PRE-PAINTED polycarbonate body in TAMIYA PS-3 Light blue, with separate molded plastic parts included to create bumper, light cases and side mirrors.
• Brand new sticker sheet with hippy-inspired designs included to decorate the body.
• The M-05 chassis is a compact unit based around a lightweight monocoque and offering great weight distribution with a low center of gravity.
• This model uses the 239mm L wheelbase.
• Includes Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC (electronic speed control) Capable of running sensor brushless motors and brushed motors alike. (21.5 Turn BL motor limit) (23 Turn brushed motor limit)
• The M-05 has a wide range of Hop-Up Option parts available separately to tune it.
• Requires: 2-channel radio, steering servo, 7.2volt battery and compatible charger to complete.